Pelican Cove Inn...Calm. Relaxing. Special.

The Pelican Cove Inn is a lovely 10 room bed and breakfast located three blocks south of the Village of Carlsbad by the Sea in California. Each room has a featherbed, fireplace, private entrance and private bath. All rooms are non-smoking and include a full breakfast. Stay with us to celebrate that special occasion or to just relax.







Monday, October 18, 2010

Cream of The Crop

Having a bed and breakfast often puts me in the position to try to accommodate dietary needs that I may be unfamiliar with. It is always a challenging educational experience when I have a guest arriving at our bed and breakfast that has certain restrictions or needs. For years, I have been relying on Cream of the Crop www.creamofthecropnatural.com for help in this department. They have such a wonderful selection of foods that accommodate gluten free, dairy free, egg free, and just about any other dietary restriction I may run into. I really appreciate the help they give when I walk in the door asking about a diet which I have no idea how to work with. They always know how to help. Next time you are in the neighborhood, stop by and see the wonderful selection of healthy items they have in their little market.

No comments:

Post a Comment