Pelican Cove Inn...Calm. Relaxing. Special.

The Pelican Cove Inn is a lovely 10 room bed and breakfast located three blocks south of the Village of Carlsbad by the Sea in California. Each room has a featherbed, fireplace, private entrance and private bath. All rooms are non-smoking and include a full breakfast. Stay with us to celebrate that special occasion or to just relax.







Friday, January 27, 2017

Cottage Cheese Pancakes....Yum!!!




Made Cottage Cheese Pancakes this morning. This is such a simple recipe and so tasty!!




Cottage Cheese Pancakes

6 eggs
1 1/2 cups lowfat cottage cheese
1 tablespooon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix all together and cook on a hot, well greased griddle. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. These have to be the best pancakes I have ever had. The peaches make them perfect. You have to go just to get the pancakes. Call right now!!!!

    MM, August, 2010 Mesa Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The delicious breakfast this morning included these cottage cheese pancakes. They were so good that my husband said he "could eat a ton of them" and I believe him! They were mouthwatering. Yesterday Nancy served an amazing artichoke quiche that was perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pancakes were soooooo good! I can't wait to make them at home. I also really liked the fact that they were lighter & didn't send me into the Carbohydrate coma I usually get from pancakes.

    Thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you all like these pancakes. They are one of my favorites too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete